● E-Posters and E-Papers should be uploaded as Powerpoint Files.
● They should consist of a maximum of 10 Microsoft PowerPoint slides.
● File size should not be more than 6MB.
● File name should be labelled as E Poster/Paper followed by Title of Poster/Paper
● Use Times New Roman or Arial fonts.
● Use the first slide to show the Title of the E-Poster/Paper and the authors’ information.
● Font should be no smaller than 14 points .
● Maximum of 120 words on each slide.
● Use a plain background without patterns or dark colors
● Presentation should be balanced and contain no commercial or promotional content.
● Pictures and graphics should be clearly labelled and described.
● Pictures and graphics should be of good quality.
● Patient confidentiality should be protected. No names, telephone numbers or any other identifying information can appear in presentation.
● Last date to upload E paper and E posters – 23 rd July
Guidelines for P-POSTERS –
● The Posters with topics related to Emergency Radiology are eligible for prizes.
● You should bring the poster for display at the conference as per the guidelines mentioned.
● Poster size should be 2 feet 9 inches horizontal x 3 feet 9 inches vertical. A margin of at least 1 inch is preferred.
● Please bring the necessaries (pins/tape) for fixing it on the board.
● Best three posters will be awarded prizes.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
● The final presentation must be sent via e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th July.
● Presentation Duration: 8 minute presentation & 2 minute discussion
● You are advised to strictly follow time limit, failing which the audio-visual will be switched off.
● Your presentation should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint version 2003, 2007 or 2010.
● Preferred page set-up is landscape orientation (portrait orientation will not be displayed correctly).
● Use standard Windows fonts only. Try to avoid use of non-standard Windows fonts or language specific fonts.
● Do not copy and paste the images from another application, please use the “insert image from a file” functionality from PowerPoint (format JPG or PNG).
● Video Clips: Videos, when included, should ideally be in mpeg2. If any other format is used its codec should also be included. PowerPoint embeds image files directly into the file when you save them, while video files are not embedded. Only a link is made to the video file. Copy the video clips you want to insert into the same folder as the PowerPoint file. This will eliminate the problem of PowerPoint losing the link to the file. Be certain to bring the video files and the PowerPoint files to the meeting.
● The following media formats will be accepted: CD-R and CD-RW, DVD+-R, USB Pen Memory Drive.
● Presenters will not be allowed to use their own laptop.
● Changes in the presentation cannot be made after final submission.
● In case you are not able to present, please call and inform at least 10 days in advance.